Ummm... yeah. So I started to fix stuff the other day, thinking it would be a really quick tidy up, and I'm still at it. I've fixed up a lot of code, and am working through a bunch of both editor and app changes, but boy oh boy, can I say I thought this would be quicker to do than it has been.
I have fixed the way some quest requirements trigger, to make it basically more efficient and easier from a creating content point of view, but to get there, I've had to change a LOT of code. In the editor, I've updated the quest interface, the conversation interface, the world-builder interface, most of those matching equivalents in the app as well as re-building a quest multiple times to make the4 code create the other data I needed.
So, it's been an utter side-quest in getting to where I wanted to get to, and I am not completely sure it's doing exactly what I want yet - and if it is, I'll need to tidy up a few editor interfaces to make it easier than it is now to do some connections stitching together conversations and quests with events in the player history. Obviously, I'm a few days closer than I was a few days ago, but it's still not quite there yet.